It’s been said that if you want to buy any home or kitchen appliances for your home always check the online reviews and find out which appliances deliver which features and functionalities as per your wish-list and budget, so that you won’t make a mistake in picking up the right appliance for you.
In today’s article, let’s focus on top food processors which can be used by everyone and have high best buy ratings given by the top resellers. Before we move further let’s find out which all features are important before picking up a food processor for your home.
- The most important thing is its blade; it should have durable stainless steel blades that won’t wear and tear as month passes.
- Unbreakable parts or attachments and they have to dishwasher safe.
- A wide feed tube in which it you can put large foods easily.
- It should have high bowl capacity for cutting and shredding of more food at once
- It should have safety features like locking lid and weighted weight etc.
- Last but not the least, it should not make the kitchen counter clustered or crowded.
Looking at the above points let’s list down the top 10 food processors –
1. Hamilton Beach Chef Prep 10-Cup
It prices $34.99. It mainly offers a ‘pulse’ function to quickly blend food. It has a weighted base for better control so that it won’t skid while using it. However, it does not feature any touchpad controls. It has a lid which locks into place. It has parts which can be washed in the dishwasher.
2. Cuisinart Power Blend Duet Blender
This food processor costs $69.99. It also offers a ‘pulse’ function for quick blending of the food. However, it does not any feature a weighted base for anti-skid property but does offers touchpad controls. It has a lid which locks into place. The parts are dishwasher safe. Its bowl capacity is of 3 cups.
3. Cuisinart Smart Power Duet® 7-Speed 3-Cup
It costs $79.99. It also has a ‘pulse’ function to quickly mix food. It has the weighted base and also got touchpad controls. It has a proper locking lid which locks into place. It has attachments which can be washed in the dishwasher.
4. Black & Decker EHC650
With functions like pulse’ function, weighted base, locking lid and powerful motor, it is available in 3-cup bowl capacity and cost only $23.80.
5. Black & Decker 10-Cup
With all the above features mentioned, this appliance bowl Capacity is 10 cups and it costs $59.99 in the market.
6. Black & Decker Power Pro
As the name suggest, it comes under professional category and costs $69.99 and got a powerful motor with multiple speed option.
7. Cuisinart Mini-Prep®
It costs $29.99. It does not offer any ‘pulse’ function but does not come with a mini-bowl insert and has a weighted base. It does not feature any touchpad controls however it has a proper locking lid.
8. Hamilton Beach Chef Prep 500 Watt
This 500 Watt Food Processor costs just $39.75. It has pulse function but does not come with a mini-bowl insert. It have weighted base and locking lid in it.
9. DeLonghi DFP950 Food Processor
The DeLonghi DFP950 Food Processor costs $99.99. It has a lid which locks into place. It has parts which can be washed in the dishwasher. It can hold up to 9 cups of food.
10. Hamilton Beach FreshChop 3-Cup Food Chopper
It costs $31.60. It has features like pulse function, locking lid, weighted base etc. The Hamilton chopper has parts which can be washed in the dishwasher.
Do you use any other? share in comments section